We strive to provide opportunities for our students to further their relationship with God:
- Each day is started with an all school prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
- The daily curriculum incorporates our faith values in all subjects.
- We emphasize the importance of our families in our school, in our parish and in our community.
- On Wednesdays and Holy Days, students take an active role in all-school masses by serving as lectors, gift bearers, altar servers and song leaders.
- Second graders prepare for the sacraments of Reconciliation and Holy Eucharist throughout the school year.
- Eighth graders prepare for the sacrament of Confirmation throughout the school year.
- Service projects enable students to demonstrate their faith.
- We continue the traditions of the Church through the Stations of the Cross and the annual May Crowning.
- Most importantly, our students are taught that Jesus is with them no matter where they are.