St. Anastasia has a strong academics program founded on the proven Catholic School philosophy which is reflected in our standardized test scores, as well as the success of our graduates in high school and beyond.
For 95 years, we have been the leader in the area for our academic success.
- Positive, caring, Christian environment
- Smaller class sizes allow for more one-on-one attention for the student
- Year is divided into trimesters to allow for more in depth study and success
- All grade levels include curricular in religion, reading, English/language arts, mathematics, social studies, science, Spanish, art, music and physical education
- Weekly classes also in health (4th & 5th grades) and penmanship (2nd through 4th grades)
- Enhanced technology program incorporating iPads for grades 2 through 4
- Updated Science Curriculum with Science Lab for all grades
- Highly qualified teachers with many years of experience and advanced degrees work together for the success of each student
- Innovated Curriculum-Based Technology
- Strong parent involvement creates family atmosphere